Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Some links, since I am boring tonight!

Hola! Well, it is cold here in the ATL - strange I know! We are actually wearing sweaters and jackets, amazing. Other than that nothing fun and new to tell you! boring tonight I know. So how about some links and silly pics!

Get Crunked?

Blasphemy! Really Strange!!
Must be a really crazy fan!

#17 - c'mon lady, just say "no."

P'Diddy joins the twins club!

You might think these people would be smart enough to not do stuff like this, but you just never know who will wear a diaper to drive through the night!


And who recognizes this picture . . . can you tell me the address??


And just some fun pics, with Jeremy's light hat!! Love you all! K


3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Appalachian Dr...Club 32 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I get a prize? Wasn't there a 7-11 out your window????

Good times Good times :)

7:22 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

i couldn't remember the address. thanks kelli for knowing! or else it would've driven me crazy.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

ummmm could you please update. LOL

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home