Thursday, March 29, 2007

Random Thought for the night . . .

Did you ever have that feeling, after dinner, when you walk back into the kitchen and want to throw all the plates and pans into the garbage instead of washing them?? I did tonight. Before I could even start doing the dishes, I had to empty the dishwasher that I ran last night. Then I had used two one pot for potatoes and one for the stuffed bell peppers plus the mixing bowl and one cookie sheet from yesterday. Then all the plates and cups, but minus dh's since he was not home from work yet.

But don't worry, even though the trash can looked like a really good option, I did wash the dishes. :)

(And we already had pizza on paper plates Monday!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

those kind of nights, i leave all the dishes on the counter until the next morning. i know it's gross, but it's so much easier the next day to do them while the fam eats breakfast!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home