Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Whoa, I really need to update!!

Life around here is finally starting to settle down!! The twins club consignment sale seems to take up a week before and then a week to rest afterwards!! And I have been totally slacking on blogging while I stalk the internet for cloth diapers!! So, Kelli is driving through Atlanta and staying here tonight!! YEAH!! I Cannot wait! But I wanted to post some new pics for you!!

The first is a random picture of a car I was behind the other day. I don’t even think this picture does the amount of bread that was in this car justice – the whole backseat was full!! I sure hope they are collecting this for a church or a food bank!!


Now onto the girls, they are getting so big!! The one of the girls with the face painting is from the Multiples Club Valentines’ Day Party! Baby B was wearing her shoulder brace still! Then just cute poses from recently!!




Then the girls are taking ice skating this winter!! These are pictures from their first day!! I will need to take some new ones since they have been skating now for about 3 months now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home