Wednesday, February 21, 2007

LINKS!

Nothing exciting around here! Just getting ready for the Twins Club Consignment sale next week!! I have so little time and I am too tired to do too much when I do have time so I really have slacked on the blog lately - sorry, I still love you all!!

I am excited that I am going to get a prenatal massage next Friday, the 2nd but there were no nail techs at the spa that day - so no manicure and pedicure. Boo!!

The girls are good, bones have healed and we are back to 100% craziness around here!! I have no pictures as good as Kelli's blog to share with you all. So you will have to deal with links tonight - but I do have some fun ones!!



This wrapper might give you something to do next time you are at Burger King!!


We ordered ours - did you get yours?? In fact, we bought ALOT - pregnant woman ordering cookies is just dangerous!!


I know that I have an issue, but I only check maybe, 3 times a day??

I admit I love Trista and Ryan just about as much as Rob and Amber, but I thought this was good news!!

I don't know why I end up watching this show, but there is so much reality tv on nowadays - how can I avoid it!! And c'mon, Steve from 90210 - I am totally there!!

And another embarrassing reality show that I find myself drawn too . . . I love fashion, even if I have none!

This first article surprised me!! But I do love the writing on Grey's - so the more the better!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

i'm seriously thinking of watching it just to see Ian dance. LOL.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home