Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American Idol Update!

I finally feel really pregnant! This Atlanta heat is crappy!! And I am watching American Idol again and I just want to throw something at the tv b/c Sanjaya STINKS!! It could just be homones or just that he really STINKS!!

I walked around the mall today for about two hours and I felt like I needed to go work out! I finally felt like I was carrying a lot of extra weight around - and I wanted to go right to the gym!! I was looking for some new pj's but had one of those hormonal moments, almost cried right there b/c I couldn't find the matching shorts to the top I liked. Seems silly now, but I was frustrated!

Nothing else new here, except the Air Conditioning is on and poor dh is having flashbacks to when I was preggers with A and B - this house was like a freezer!! I wish I could keep it like that now, but A and B keep complaining that they are cold!! Aah, the irony!!

Have a great week!! Enjoy AI if you watch it - I might just go to bed. I did go to bed last night at 8:30 pm, yikes, I haven't done that since I was 7!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

it is SO HOT... crazy that it's only march!! good for you for getting any exercise... i just sat on the couch and ate chips throughout the whole summer. :o)

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home