Friday, April 20, 2007

Tech Day


Well, I have heard such wonderful things about the support that VA Tech has recieved in Virginia today. I did wear a VT hat, ribbons in my hair and a support ribbon on my shirt, but none of my college wear is maternity!! I am so proud to be a Hokie today!! I was the only one that I saw here today wearing Hokie pride, but I had several people ask me to make them ribbons to wear.

On a lighter note, we are going to the zoo tomorrow and the girls are hoping to see the baby panda! Me too! And we are all going to wear Hokie wear to the zoo!! The girls wanted to know if Aunt Kelli was going to be there - I don't know if they think you live there or if they are just remembering the last time they went to the zoo!! Hehe!!

And a big SHOUT OUT to KHARA!! Howdy Northerner!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Hokie Heaven...that's a cool pic, where'd you find it?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I'll be sure to gather up some CCC alum and wave to you on the webcam...not sure how great of a view it'll be :)

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home