Monday, April 16, 2007

I cannot believe that I am sitting here watching the most horrific news that I could have imagined coming from Virginia Tech. As an alumni I cannot imagine what life must be like there on campus today. My prayers are with students, families and the victims.

It is hard to believe that something like this could happen today. I remember how much I loved being on campus, heck, I actually lived on campus for two years. It is such a beautiful place - a tragedy of this magnitude shouldn't happen in a place like this, nor really should anything like this happen anywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

Hi all. It takes a tragedy as horrific as this to bring me out of my voyouristic hiding spot and finally sign in to leave comments. I first would like to say that i have been keeping up with everyone and their beautiful budding families for the last 6 months through your blogs. I am so thrilled to see everyones live being so blessed with love and health. Secondly, I don't even know how to comment on the events of Monday- my heart is breaking and no one here in Pennsylvania understands. I wore my VT sweatshirt, class ring and Hokie earrings today. any guessing on how many people commented that they liked my "Chicken" earrings?!?! I am not able to reflect yet on the news, my heart aches, I LOVE VT.
Quiet in Pa- Khara Woehr (Marschark)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home