Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dawson's Creek

Aw, I just love this show. Really, I don't know how many times I have seen the same episodes over and over but they still make me smile. Today, Joey was saying goodbye to Charlie, the rocker, so that he could go on tour. That Chad Michael guy is just too cute and I love the way they say goodbye. He pulls a Say Anything stunt, singing outside her window on the morning that he is leaving and she goes out to say goodbye. And they play great background music. Too cute. But of course this could just be the hormones talking, but since I loved this show long before being preggers, I bet when I see this episode again that I will feel the same way.

And I guess I could go on and on about my favorite episodes - since there are several from each season, but if you have not discovered Dawson's Creek yet, I highly suggest you watch the old show. I know that Kelli loves it - anyone else??

3 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

Dawson WHo??? j/k i have heard of it but never watched. How ya feeling? ready to pop yet??

9:23 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

oh I love that epi...you should totally watch One Tree hill...he's on there too ya know :) Wed. at 9 on the NEw CW (is it still the "new")...

11:28 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

i luuuuurve dawson's creek too!! there's nothing like reruns to make you realize how cheesy it was. :o) but i was definite;y hooked back in the day!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home