Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hallelujah!!

I cannot believe that SOMEBODY finally did the math right on this one!! WHOOHOO!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/02/mothers.worth/index.html



And here are some links for you all to enjoy. I know that you would rather surf the net than listen to me complain about the last few weeks of being pregnant. For example the swollen ankles, the heartburn and leg cramps . . . . so on that note, enjoy!!


I know somebody (who doesn't blog anymore) that went to Seville!! This would be a very interesting building to see!

Disney World on a budget in Japan??


If only I lived in Houston and had cockroaches . . .


I love my Dunkin Donuts - heck, donuts in general, but we don't have this many here in GA!

On a sad Virginia Tech note - you can buy a memorial t-shirt here - I know that dh and I will be placing an order soon.


And since we really have not decided on a name for this new bundle of joy, here is a link from someone that has WAY too much time on their hands. So take a peak and tell me the worst name that you find . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

okay- i can't pronounce most of those name! I feel you should consider "Hildagard", "Yolanda", and "Thirston"- can't go wrong with them! :-)
and again i ask,,,where do you find these websites????
Hang in there Karen you're almost to the end...but be sure to post everyday or i'll assume you are in the hospital having "Thirston" :-)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I've suggested to my sister that she name her little girl to be - Manchester. She's not sure about it but she's considering. What do you think?

Clever. Like being named Pittsburg or Schenectady. Kid'll grow up to be beaten to death by Liverpool fans.

now that's just funny! I'm going with Manchester...Manchester Crossen!....who thinks of these names!

the following are all names of Tom from movies, can you name them all??? and don't cheat!
Billy
David Shawn
Steve Randall(I don't recommend)
Woody (again, I don't recommend)
Joel
Stefen Djordjevic (can you even pronounce that???)
Jack (I actually like this)
Maverick (my #1 pic...cuz then when he's walking goose, you can say look there's Goose and Mav!)
Vincent Lauria (Lauria..that kinda combines your middle with J's initial)
Brian Flannagan (especially if you want him to sound Irish)
Cowboy...(did you know that TC was in Young Guns???? I must rent this again just to prove it to myself, this may make a cute nicname!)
Charlie Babbitt (I like Charlie, it's cute, and if it's a girl you can call her Charlie too...Top Gun, do you see where I'm going with this)
Ron Kovic
Cole Trickle (which I sorta like..Cole Crossen, he'd be racin' in know time, and he could have a lady one day that likes scrapbooking....)
Joseph Donnelly (but you know how I feel about Joes)
Daniel Kaffee (I personally think Kaffee sounds cool, like you are from the north "trying" to say Coffee! LOL)
Mitch McDeere...Mc's are in right now, McDreamy, McSteamy, McDeere Crossen, has a nice ring, huh?
Lestat de Lioncourt...totally vampiresque...again I'm trying to find names that I know you'd like! :)
Ethan Hunt...Ethan Hunt Crossen...now that's cool, I like that, that could definitely be the winner
Jerry..hmmmmmm
William Harford (now because Will is a name you were thinking of I will warn you that this name is from Eyes Wide Shut...just warning you.)
Frank T.J. Mackey
David Aames (and with a name like Aames, he'll always always be in the front of the class!)
John Anderton
Austin Powers (again, I wasn't aware that he played Austin Powers...I thought that was Mike Myers, but whatever)
Nathan Algren..I like Nathan, it's a cute name
Vincent
Ray
(new movie) Jasper...hmmmm this is good too, Jasper Crossen! :)

you let me know, I can't wait to take the credit for lil' Maverick's name :)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

i like maxigan. not really, i think it's one of the worst ones on there. buti can't wait to find out what his/her's REAL name is!!!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home