Thursday, May 17, 2007

Gratefulness . . .

I have A LOT to be grateful for today!!

- the door and the windows are open today!! It feels so nice inside the house and it smells fresh like spring!
-the girls are wearing really pretty dresses today, yet they are still playing in mud on the deck - I love that they are happy kids and have active imaginations!! I think they are kittycats right now!!
-my dh - he is wonderful - he does the dishes, cleans the bathrooms, vacuums, gets the girls ready for bed and then sends them down to say goodnight, cleans up what I am just too tired to do, listens to me complain about these last few weeks of pregnancy, heck, he just listens to me and I drive myself insane sometimes!! (I could go on and on here!!)
-a healthy pregnancy!! And this active baby that keeps rolling around in my belly - reassuring me that it is doing alright!
-for the internet - it really does keep us all in touch
-for Rachel Ray and the new 30 minute meal cookbook that I got last weekend. We actually might eat real food around here again!! Pizza-dillas tonight!!

Yikes, and I am really grateful for mud - it has kept the girls busy for at least an hour - but now I have to go and clean up the messy 'cats.' Right now, they look like those kids they find in the wilderness that have been raised by animals! I would take a picture but the camera is packed in my hospital bag!! You will just have to use your imaginations here!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

hee hee! i don't need a photograph... the picture in my mind is enough to keep me giggling! your girls sound like thet were having lots of fun!

4:03 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

I bet they look just like their mom did when she was their age! and hey- they'll have great skin :-)

I'm grateful for friends like you :-)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home