Saturday, May 19, 2007

Links from an Irritable Uterus!

Maybe I can get my Granny to bring some of these for the girls . . .

And just a little wierd . . .

Now who said that PB and J's need to be boring . . .

Kings Dominion North Korea Style.
And even though it seems very tame - the whole safety issue would scare the 'you know what' out of me!

A random blog for your enjoyment/boredom?!

And this is totally unbelievable - and if it is true - then I have A LOT of work to do this summer and fall!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

okay- to that lady in a size 0 i just say "WHATEVER!" it took me 3.5 months (yes MONTHS) to get out of maternity clothes with both my kids- Whatever! and i want that baby lamp (in green of course!).
No comment on the news article about the guy who was arrested for putting dog doo doo in a parking ticket envelope (but he's my hero! totally my humor!) better go study..peace out (better yet-Baby OUT!)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

that skinny lady is dumb. i could sit on her and squish her, if you'd like! and i want some of that bath goo... looks fun!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

tell granny to send me some of that gelli baff, munchkin would LOVE it :)

hmmmm I like the dark choco pb...yummo :) (I may get some for Jen, she's a pb FREAK--good bday gift)

are you kidding me..that woman was born like that...that's pure insanity...crazy crazy crazy...CRAZY you hear me????

I'm with Summer...lets all sit on her...or moon her with our giant a$$es! LOL okay now I'm getting mean I know. But seriously, NO one should be a size 0...whatever happened to size 10 being cool...how did we go down 10 sizes...doesn't that seem a little odd to you??? just saying.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home