Monday, May 21, 2007

Not yet

It is 5:00Am and I am blogging. But I am SO awake - I hate it when this happens. I had a dream I was having my c-section, but then I woke up thinking about all the things that I have to do before then, feels like I drank an expresso, now what do I need to do:

1. Call the insurance company - pre-admit
2. Call the pediatrician - do I have to do anything special to let them know?
3. Pack little bags for the girls - since they are having a party sleepover at Natalie's house to celebrate being sisters on Thursday night.
4. Wonder why I keep sneezing.
5. Get the girls haircut.
6. Get my eyebrows waxed - need to look less 'natural' for pics!
7. Enjoy the last few days of squirmy baby in my belly - I have to remind myself how much easier it is to take care of baby when my body is doing it naturally!
8. Wash our sheets - since dh's parents will be sleeping in our room when they come.
9. Change the towels and clean our bathroom - for dh's parents - our bathroom is probably the room in the house that is the least organized. So maybe, I just need to spend a couple of hours organizing that!! Too bad, dh is sleeping and I would wake him up if I went in there!
10. Figure out how to make a last minute poll for you all - so, since I can't figure out how to get one on here - just vote, one last time -
"Do you think we are going to have a girl or a boy?????"


Okay, I am going to get my breakfast!! A bowl of Special K and some fruit juice sounds really good right now!! And I have a new rule of not eating while I type - too many close calls with the laptop computer!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

girl. and i don't think you need to do anything special for the pediatrician... i never have!

4:18 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

i feel it's 100% BOY!!! i don't know why but i feel very strongly about this (as if i have ANY relevent information to go on!) and nothing needed for the pediatrician (maybe insurance info? but i think the hosptial passes that on to them?) Keep us posted- i'm only checking your blog every 30 mins all weekend long!!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

well I'm the tie breaker I guess...You know I totally want a baby boy Crossen running around soon...but i'll have to go with Summer on this one, I truley think it'll be a girl. I just can't picture a boy...as much as I want to, a little girl keeps coming to mind.

we called the pediatrician's office to let them know that we would be going to the hospital soon and we prefer to have such and such doctor look at our child...but that was mainly to prevent the 70 year old should be retired one...looking at him or her :)

okay I'm waiting to hear :)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home