Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello Ladies!!

A and Gem!!

B and Gem!


Gem and her little white hospital T-shirt!
(I put on her cloth diapers today and SHE LOVES THEM!)

Being Weighed at just after she was BORN!!
She was up to 7 pounds today!!

And one TMI picture for you - but it is her first picture ever!!
And I will make sure to get her really cute pictures up here soon!!


Finally, I have managed to sit down and upload some photos for you all!! This is just a short update - but I have managed to get pictures from the first few days here for your enjoyment! We are really enjoying Gem - she is SO hungry and Sleeps like a log. Goose can bark, the girls scream and she still just sleeps without flinching! But she does like to party from about midnight to 3:00Am! A and B love her - they like to look at her and even though they had held her the other day - they held her today and really looked like they were enjoying themselves. Tomorrow I will take some sister pictures and put them up here for you all to look at!!
I forgot just how sweet newborns are and even if I am exhausted - when I get up in the morning and look at her - I just forget about how tired I am - because she is darn cute!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you have 3 girls....she is gorgeous K, simply gorgeous...i keep coming over here to your blog just to look at her cutsie picture, can't wait to see the three of them together. they are going to get you in so much trouble...poor J all that estrogen in the house...shew, I feel bad for him. LOL

9:30 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

so precious!!! and i'm glad you're all doing well. can't wait to meet her!!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

i have to limit myself on how many times i can look at her pics- you're gonna get me into trouble!!! sometimes i wish i didn't have my kids so young- i think i would have appreciated the wonder of it all. Soak it in Karen- your three blessings are beautiful!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home