Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today is the DAY!!

Yup Kelli, Today is the Day!! I am blogging b/c I can't eat or drink anything before my c-section. Everyone else is eating around me and BOY does that coffee smell good!! It is hard for me not to eat, b/c I did eat just before I had my c-section with the girls. And yes, I experienced the most humbling experience in my life, throwing up on the operating table - so maybe I will be glad not to eat and do that again!!

And I am watching tv about a woman who is 60 that just had twins - yikes. NO WAY!!

So everyone, have a good morning!!! Gotta GO!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

i'm so excited, i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

I'm checking this blog every 10 mins!!!!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

me too, khara... :o)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home