Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ah, my Kindred Spirits . . .

This morning, I noticed that it was pledge time for the Public Broadcasting channel here in Atlanta. And what is the one thing they show on tv during the pledge drive?? ANNE OF GREEN GABLES! My absolute favorite story of all time!! I have watched this movie over and over for years and when it comes on tv - I have to stop what I am doing, sit down and enjoy.

A couple of months ago I saw the box set on sale at Costco, and I didn't buy it b/c I thought it might be a silly thing to spend money on, but today, I found a reason to buy it!! My big girls LOVED the movie too!! They sat on the ottoman GLUED to the tv - now I think if I can share it with the girls, that I should go back to Costco and hope they still have it!! Now if only there was some ice skating on to watch during the pledge drive times, it would be the perfect day!!

And I took pictures of them watching . . . and a couple of others from last night!









3 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

They look so OLD!!! do they always hold hands while watching TV? so cute! btw, i like the wii tshirt on the website:-) if the girls learned any dance moves from their mom then i would sure love to see some video!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

ohhhh Anne :) I love Anne, i only have the first one, I so want 2 and even 3 really :)

I'm glad your girls have a appreciation for true art :)

7:20 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

Gem looks so big already! a confession: i've never seen the movies, but i loved the books when i was younger!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home