Friday, July 13, 2007

It is National French Fry Day . . .

The other night I worked very hard on a long post showing off my 'stash' of diapers and the girls. And I got so frustrated b/c I hadn't downloaded the pics in the right order and I was too tired to edit the html and I just couldn't get them to drag properly. So it is in draft status indefinitely.

But even though I was too tired to edit the post, we are all doing well here in the ATL! Gem is sleeping almost 5 hours from about 9pm-2am and then from 2-5 and then 5-8 so we are actually feeling more rested, especially since we are splitting up the feedings. And if I could go to sleep at 9pm with Gem, I would be golden, but I would miss Big Brother and So You Think You can Dance, b/c sometimes they are on at 9. And I would feel strange going to bed that early, I don't think I have done that since I was 9!

I hope to ice skate this weekend. I actually might go to the Saturday public skate, just to get on the ice without kids. I need to speak to the kids that train there all day b/c they babysit for adult skaters kids. In fact, one of the girls that skates there has to pay for half her own lessons and maybe I could let her keep Gem while the big girls and I skate. But I will have to go to the rink just to talk to her . . . and I will have to find a part time job again, $$ ice time, $$ coaching, $$babysitting. Blah. When does school start - I need some tutorees!

And while reading Kelli's blog, I thought about some links for you:

The first is a song I love - I like this version better than the newer version.

Will this give you enough squares??

Even though the kids might think these were fun, I bet my DH would like them better! And this link just has some strange, yet fun stuff!

And yesterday we had fried chicken for dinner! YUM!! I haven't had this in sooo long, and it was Soooo tasty!! But I saw this and laughed, is chicken supposed to be relaxing or were these ad agents smoking something?? And 20 years later, what were these ad agents smoking??? But this one WINS the strange chicken award!! Wait, wait, this one might be a runner up . . . what do you think he is saying??

And on the food note . . . $5 for Christmas, ahh inflation. Do ads like these really make us want to eat these little nuggets? But, this rap made laugh...

Oh and Gem is up and wanting something, so I am out of here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Konner calls that song the Lighting McQueen song :)

M is a huge Think Geek fan... :) go figure.

1st Asian Chix...ad...um is that really chicken, I'm not convinced!

As for McD's...do you remember this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvhDw5bQbd8

have fun,trying to repeat after Ronald :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

Thanks to your post i got my Once a year craving for french fries! it took my all night to work up the courage to voice this craving allowed but it was worth it. At 10pm on Fri night we stopped at Arby's on the way to the lake. With kids sleeping i indulged in some fast food! Yum!!
Wishing you even more continuous sleep then last week...
K

6:39 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

okay- i always equate KFC with machine guns..?!?!?

should i be embarassed to admit that i wish i could memorize the Mc Donald's wrap? :-)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home