Friday, July 06, 2007

Just an ordinary day!

Finally, we have all resettled after the beach and the extremely late night on the 4th of July! It took a couple of days for us to unpack and get into a routine!Then we were all out until after 10pm on the 4th. So the girls were tired, I was tired and Gem could tellyesterday. We went shopping and went crazy at the Disney store since they were having a HUGE sale!!

But today was normal. Gem actually took 2 naps in her crib which gave me time to clean. I took a picture of her in one of her cute diaper covers! And a picture of my 'stash!' I really love using prefolds and covers because they are so easy and cheap! And no matter what she puts into a prefold, we just don't get any stains!! (She has a prefold under this cover!) Then we are using the bumgenius at night since they are all-in-one and wick away the wetness so she feels dry!! I will have to take pictures of all my stuff for you someday! And just in case you wanted to see lots of newborns in cloth and know I am not alone . . . click here!!






While cleaning I 'found' toys that had been hidden under other toys and the girls played with them like they were new!! There was a birthday party for 'Kitty' and Thomas and his friends traveled all around the downstairs!!
Then they got to watch the movie that A calls - "Booty and the Beast," Dh really wants to know why I showed that to them!! HEHE - the word beauty is a very hard word to say!!! I took some pictures to share with you all!

The Big Sisters goofing around!!


Here is "Kitty's Party," too bad she is not in the picture!



This is the 'other' table. I am not sure what you had to do to be sent here . . .



And here is your party server!!




Gem having some playtime!! I could have sworn I rotated this picture in photoshop, but I guess I didn't save it!!



Goose having some playtime later!! He wanted to see what all the fuss was about!! I don't think he was too stimulated by it!!



And Gem just posing for the camera!


3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

the goose one is totally my favorite :) LOL...I'm so laughing at all your great "everyday" pics...I love you :)

I want to hold that baby!

btw...the "stash"...nice. her diaper looks enormous!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

gem is SO adorable! i love the pic of her on her gym thingie. and your big girls' pasties made me smile... that second table looked like not much fun!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

Do me a favor please and sniff Gem's head for me :-) Yum! baby smell :-) the diapers look cute and i'm so happy you are doing cloth diapers- now i don't feel bad throwing away my plastic trash ! j/k

don't you love watching and listening to the imaginative play? happy birthday to kitty :-)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home