Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hyena Cart

This is the neatest online marketplace!!

I think Kelli and Summer should start a cart for papercrafts, there just are not enough on here - and you guys do great work!!

And Khara, when you are not too busy to knit (when the ER is quiet) you could open up a knitting cart!!

Me, I will manage your carts for you and buy your stuff, b/c I spent a small fortune there today on diapers and knit soakers . . . don't let dh know!! HeHe, he will know soon enough when the fluffy mail arrives!! To make money for all the diapering stuff I buy though, I really need to learn how to make these Waldorf dolls . . . $115?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

I think i'll open up a market place for nursing textbooks :-) some interesting things on that website. I wish i had $115 to spend on a silly doll (does it even do anything like wet it's self???)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!! that's crazy for that doll....

question on the paper crafts, how granola do I have to be? ;P

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home