Monday, December 17, 2007

All Gem wants for Christmas is . . .

her two bottom front teeth!! Well, she got her first one last week. She was a bear! No sleeping, clingy and just all around not happy. But it finally broke through!! And instantly, a happy baby. But tonight I saw the shadow of the other bottom tooth and she is back to waking up every 20 minutes!!!!!!!! Teething tablets, no good. Tylenol, not working. She is a very stubborn loud baby. She is literally screaming like the most angry baby you have ever heard. Oh, I think I will have to put teething on my list of things to ask God about someday!!!!!!!

So if you don't see me here for the next few days it is because I am sleeping in 20 minute intervals and don't want to be responsible for what I say!! Gotta love babies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home