Monday, November 26, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick

Oh Ladies, I was planning on sitting down to a nice long blog after Thanksgiving. But I am SO sick!! I have the flu/strep throat or something. BLAH, I have had a fever since Sunday - now it is Monday night! Anyway, I drank some tea to help my throat at dinner - and DUH - caffeinated!! And well, caffeine keeps me up. I really have a lot of pictures and stories, but I am to blah, to write them all here. But we are alive and i will blog later! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving - we did!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

ooh yuck! feel better Karen!! i'm a blog slacker these days....projects, tests...blah blah blah... feel better!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

oh I'm so sorry. Hugs! I was wonderin'! :) GET BETTER...don't you follow the rules...MOMS AREN"T SUPPOSED TO GET SICK!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

are you okay? how are you? we miss you

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home