Wednesday, October 24, 2007

blah blah blah

I am home, finally. I have been 'moody' and my ear hurts, I think I have an ear infection. Plus, unpacking has been a pain - it has taken soooo long and I am still not done. I have over 200 emails to get through and can you tell, I am in a bad mood right now!! Blah. Just letting you all know I am alive and we really did have a wonderful trip, but I am just worn out. I will post some pics soon, I promise. And I will post when I am in a good mood - this sounds whiny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oh I missed you! I assume you got my message today. Don't worry about getting back to me, I totally understand moodiness. LOVE YOU :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

I WOULD BE IN A BAD MOOD TOO! I HATE ALL THE WORK THAT COMES FROM GETTING HOME. ONE OF THOSE E-MAILS IS FROM ME... CHECK IT! :O)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

welcome back- don't worry about being whiny- we all understand. i haven't written much b/c everytime i do it sounds like i'm whining. misery loves company?! hope you settle in soon and feel better.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home