Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy National Apple Dumpling Day!

Who knew this was really a day! Here is a great looking recipe if you want to try an Apple Dumpling!!


Here are some links for you all!! And Khara, I could tell you where I found them, but then I would have to kill you!! HEHE - I couldn't not use that line!!


Thank goodness, don't change my chocolate!

And KELLI - look a new popcorn gadget!!

And KHARA - Chester County Fair is GOURMET - seriously!!

And SUMMER - you know how much love I have for my sling that I wear Gem in - what about this - think we need this here in GA??

And fun - I think this would be a funky looking floor for the girls room!

Gem has had a rough couple of nights falling asleep and she has had a runny nose, could she really be teething this time?? We will see!

And in the car today, B told me that she learned about "Showashins." Well, I had NO clue what she was talking about - so she reapeated the word louder, which of course didn't help. Finally, she spouted out "MOM it is COLOSSIANS 3:20 - Obey your parents." I thought that was a good thing to be learning at school. B also said her teacher has a REALLY BIG Bible. And it has A LOT in it!! I can't wait until she tries to remember how to pronounce Thessalonians - I will let you know how that comes out!!

And 3 more down today - so 391.5 - 3 = 388.5 Whoohoo, at this rate I will be making to Blacksburg for next year's football season! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

that popcorn fork looks interesting and it doubles as a salt shaker...that seems reasonable to me!

I LMBO at that fleece carrier thing...could be an interesting conversation peice.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home