Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Where was I last night?

I will let you guess . . .

I saw 6 Mullets (one Mullet had missing teeth!) Read this link at Wikipedia if you do not know what a mullet is . . .

I saw 4 pairs of shoes like these being worn by real people! They were actually walking with them and not standing on the corner . . . hehehe



I saw more silicone implants than I could count . . . at least 10 pairs! And I won't put pictures of those here!!


And there were no concert t-shirts that I thought DH would wear!! So, no pics of these either!


Ratt was one of the opening acts . . .


Guess???

I went to the POISON Concert again this year!!


But they look more like this now . . .


I know, you are asking why! But it is fun to hear the 80's music LIVE! And so much fun to see the people that seriously listen to Poison and Ratt everyday! Some of the fans that are there are DIEHARD!! We even saw Rodeo from Brett Michael's show Rock of Love!
It was fun, I realized how old I am and I am partially deaf in my left ear today!! But if the Poison tour comes through your area next year, go and bring a camera!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

somehow I doubt Poisen will make it to Liberty!....Bummer.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

AWESOME! i bet it was a blast!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

if poison comes to town i'm sticking my head in the sand!!! Your post made both John and I laugh out loud- We LOVE that you went to the Poison concert- YOU ROCK!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

I'd like to know what you wore to this shin-dig! Up in the Poconos (near the lake) we had the opportunity to go to the Wayne County Fair on demolition night- many fine folks to stare at there. my fav. was the man covered in tattoos, with a tank top on, and three nicotine patches ON EACH ARM!!! You go buddy! way to scale down on the nicotine! Karen, did you see him at the concert??

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home