Friday, August 31, 2007

Kid Stories from today

There are days when my kids just do or say funny and strange things.

The first was funny! B likes to help me with her little sister and she likes to pick out the diapers! So today she picked out a diaper, a cover and her "WarmLeggers!" That actually sounds better than leg warmers!!

Now, I just came downstairs, it is 10:30pm, from the girls room. A was crying in bed. And when I went in to hug her, she didn't have a shirt on. Then I noticed there were no pants either. She was sobbing and I asked her what was wrong, she really couldn't tell me too much. But from what I understood, she said there was a bad dream and the clothes were itching her? Strange. I don't think I have ever undressed myself in my sleep! Think I should be worried??

Well, anyway, I am getting a haircut and color tomorrow - I CAN'T WAIT - maybe I will have to try red and be totally like Kelli!!! ;) Have a great weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

okay married white female! LOL

6:39 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

Red?! You go girl!
btw- Sounds like A had a 'night terror'- they often come on 2-4 hours from going to bed (nightmares are more likely to occur in the wee hours of the am), i'm willing to bet she didn't remember it in the morning and she settled right back to sleep instantly without warning? (those are tell tale distinguishers of night terror- Jack had them lots!)

i got to get me some warmleggers!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

warmleggers -- so cute! and lucy gets naked ALL THE TIME while asleep. go figure.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home