Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Tech, Tech, VPI, Why oh why, can't we move the ball or stop the run. LSU better win the national championship, or else we might need to move down to 1-AA. Beamer, the Glennon kid needs to go home. Tyrod? Not sure yet, but I think he threw the ball in the right direction. That is a start.

Oh, if you don't have ESPN, you have not missed anything except a very sad game - so much so, that dh changed the channel to a NASCAR event, my dh. Amazing.

Have a good night and it is only half-time so if there is a miracle - I'll update. Don't wait up. SO SAD, SO SAD!

I still love you Virginia Tech!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I turned on the radio at 10 to hear 24-0..then I went to bed. That's bad bad bad....they had 598 yards!!!!!!!!!!! oh my! craziness! we didn't have a chance. Tell me again why we are ranked 9th?

5:20 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

oh atleast Miami lost and Georgia too...that makes me happy. LOL

5:24 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

i miss Tech people. perhaps we should break down and get sattalite TV (i can't even spell it!)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

yuck... i was listening on the internet and went to bed before halftime. tyrod, oh tyrod, please save us!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home