Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day 2

Alright, so day 2 at the gym didn't go too badly. I ran and walked on the treadmill - b/c it looked like it was going to rain outside. But I can't wait to get back outside on the trail!! And I have come up with my motivator, I am going to 'run' to Blacksburg from Alpharetta! It is 398 miles and I figure once I run that, I could be totally back into shape!! So I have 2 from today and 1 1/2 from Monday, so even though I haven't made it to the 'interstate' yet, 3.5 down and 394.5 left!! Well, this might take awhile, but once I get my mileage back up to normal - it will go a lot faster!! Anybody else want to run 398 miles with me??

4 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! I love it!! I would love to join you... any ideas on what to do with my kids (for free) while I run? I don't even have a double stroller (that works). :o)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

you're on. put a counter on the side of your blog and elliptical and walking counts right? :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

oh and I'll have less then 398 miles to go. LOL

12:26 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I only have 95 miles ;p!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home