Thursday, December 13, 2007

She's Alive!!

Hi Everyone!! I am alive . . . just super, super busy!! I had strep throat, then Gem got an ear infection and then the girls both got colds! I am telling you - we have NEVER had this much sickness in the house, ever!! I am so frustrated! But I think we have it all under control . . .

So a brief review of the last month . . . shopping, driving, laundry, sweeping, wiping noses and bums, getting up several times at night, cooking, not getting anything wrapped for Christmas, Christmas parties and nursing one whopper of a hangover last week!!

Grandma Lindquist and my dad came for Thanksgiving! It was fun, we took the girls ice skating and they showed off their 'skills!' Then DH's parents came last weekend for a quick visit and we went to see the Festival of Trees that we go to each year! We cleaned out the garage b/c it was about, um 75 degrees outside, a little spring cleaning in DECEMBER !! I have pulled out the girls summer clothes to wear to school again!! So weird!!

Random thoughts . . .
Gem only likes to nap in the car . . . she is actually sitting out there in her car seat right now!! She falls asleep after I take the girls to school and if I move her she won't sleep, but if I leave her out in the garage . . . 2 hour nap!! Okay, so I don't get anything done b/c I have to sit right here in the family room listening for her and as soon as it gets cold, I will have to figure out how to move her! But I figure during this warm spell, I might as well let her rest out there!!

Getting a Christmas picture this year has been really difficult!! With everyone having days of not feeling great, there is never one pic of everyone smiling or looking at the camera. So for now enjoy these pics from the last couple of days . . .


2 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

welcome Back!!! i remember those days of sleeping kids in the car and not getting anything done b/c you keep checking them! I'm sure it's just anther "phase".
Great pic of Gem sitting on the couch :-) I can't believe how old A and B are!!!! our kids would have a blast together...someday....

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Gem is the cutest baby eva!!!!!!!!!! I want to hug and kiss that girl, ooooh she's so cute, you realize I'm going to be the aunt that pinches their cheeks and says stuff like, "wow look how big you are now, I remember...." Oh I love it, they are so stinkin' cute :)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home