Monday, March 31, 2008

Why do I blog?

I love keeping in contact with you all!! It is so much fun for me to see pics of your kids and hear about what you are all doing and thinking. I just hope that I manage to do that for you all too!! And so for the crazy part . . . pics of my house today.


The play area complete with the remains of yesterday's 'tent!'

And the 'we don't have a basement' kids closet!!
The kitchen, clean dishes on the right, dirty in the sink!


And my favorite part of the kitchen - the coffee pot. (Notice how much cleaner this part is . . .)

The guest/office/playroom/laundry area - and if you come to stay, I promise that would be cleaned for you!!


And finally Gem's contribution of Tupperware destruction!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

okay- i'll go next :-) i feel so comfortable sharing! it's nice to know we are all the same. And Karen, i'm so so so glad you blog! I feel like you have all become a lifeline for me to keep a connection to such an amazing period of growth in my life. I remeber meeting Kelli in Freshman English and she brought me to Bible study that night! (i had hardly ever even been to church!) I met you and Summer, and the rest is history! so keep blogging for us and history will keep going :-) Love Ya!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

you met me in English??? wow, I thought it was some random FCD course...who knew, and I was actually outgoing enough then to ask Khara to bible study....what an evangelical I was...HA...too bad we had to deal with your evil twin...things could've gone better...but I'm thankful all the same for those moments.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home