Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Memed??

SO . . . Kelli memed me! Not sure about that but . . . the here we go:

So here are the rules:

Rules: Choose the 6th image out of your 6th picture folder from your computer and blog it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

Well, this is a pic of the girls at Fernbank! They love this museum and here they are on the 'fishing boat' in the kids section. I can't even tell you how old they are . . . well, except for the fact that the folder also had pictures of me when I was newly pregnant with Gem, so over 2 years ago!!


And to tag: You know, I am only going to tag 2 people. And the fact that they need to blog and get off facebook counts as 4 more. (Seriously, I sound convinving right??) And my other readers don't have blogs . . . they should because all the cool kids are doing it!!

SumSum! She is just blogging about food for now . . . so maybe your six picture of food on your computer would work for her!!

Khara - maybe this would help her update . . . before she comes to visit me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home