Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bad News

My step-father Joe, unexpectedly passed away last night. So Gem and I are headed to VA today to help mom. Dh and the girls will be joining us at some point, but anyway keep us in your prayers, I am going back to the land of dial-up, so I don't know when I will be able to update you. I think my mom wants the funeral to be on Saturday, she definitely wants to have it before Christmas, but we will see what happens when I get there!!

But, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!! I hope Santa is good to all of you and you get what you want!!!!! I know what I am getting, but I will have to tell you all about it when I get home!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

Oh Karen, please give your mom our love- we will pray for her.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

that's so sad... i'm so sorry!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home