Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I must be in a blogging mood . . .

What happens when you let the 10 month old feed herself the rest of her yogurt? I swear there was only a tiny amount left in the container, but she managed to make it look like it was full!! Gem got the yogurt EVERYWHERE!



But she redeemed herself by posing later for me!




And then she did even better when she took a nap this morning so I could finish a couple of projects!! Well, the butterfly dresses a made a couple of weeks ago and just did a couple of finishing touches. But I made her onesies into t-shirts and finished up a swing top for this summer!



And they modeled for me this afternoon!



1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I'm sorry...you MADE that butterfly dress?????????????????....okay where's Bees'??? LOL

I love love love them all! and let me remind you of A and B eating and how messy they were...I think Gem pales in comparison! LOL

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home