Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The "Water Park" and the baby that figured out Velcro!

So, we decided to break the water restriction rules today and break out the water park!! We have a shallow end, a deep end and a wave pool! Gem is very into the importance of sunscreen as you can see from her desire to keep it with her all day!





So, Gem liked the shallow end . . .


This is the deep end . . .


And here is the beach/wave pool! Who knew this was at our house!!!




After we played outside all afternoon, the girls got into their pj's. But before I could put on Gem's pants over her diaper - she decided she didn't need one! And she sure did look cute roaming around with her cute bum hanging out!!!



And for your viewing pleasure . . . the video of the day!



And since I just finished watching SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE . . . I had to tell you I love it so much tonight that I voted for 1, 2, 5, 7, and 8 - several times!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Karen, the pics and video are so cute! It looks like your girls had so much fun today. :)

Katy (srfbluemama)

11:13 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

oh my you are so cute! and the best mom ever...we are watching Return to NeverLand...may attempt the pool later, if I don't feel bad about leaving Paddington...I'm such a sucker.

he's really a sweetie, would probably not even notice we were gone except that he'd be in his crate.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

deep end, shallow end, you crack me up!
great video :-) wish i had my "hutzpha" (yidish term) to actually blog my page some. maybe oneday.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home