Friday, May 23, 2008

Is this really what I should be doing now????

I know that there are a thousand different things that I should be doing right now (pack, pack, pack!!) But Gem woke up at 6:00 AM and I had some time to watch the So You Think You Can Dance that I TIVO'd last night. I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I am such a dance freak - I can't dance AT ALL and there is just something about this show that makes me want to run to a dance class and learn!! So all summer - I will be raving about how much I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I laughed so much I cried and now that the girls are downstairs with me - they want to watch it again!! I am so happy!! So watch it - and come to Atlanta for my So You Think You Can Dance Party each week!!!

Okay, I have to go do something productive!!!! Dancing my way back to my suitcase . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oh how I love love love that show...and the bboy from last year is back for trial 2 the one that lost to Hawk! I hope he does well! :)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

funny!
when do you leave? how long are you going? is it just you???
so fun to travel!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home