Friday, May 16, 2008

Kelli asked . . . and she shall recieve!!

Here is our update!! School is finished next week for the big girls. So this week we had field days and end of the year parties! I hope to get some good 'graduation' pics up for you next Thursday!

We had excellent weather so the girls enjoyed playing outside! They have a muddy spot called "The Restaurant" that they love to create in . . . and bring inside for us to sample. Reservations at "The Restaurant" are highly recommended as are the pies and cakes.

Gem is not quite walking yet, but she stands by herself! She likes to wake up at 3:00AM or 5:00AM - she can't decide when the day should start. So as you can imagine, you can call me very early in the AM and I will be available to talk to you!!!

DH is great!! He is enjoying his Tai Chi and his Wii. Haha - they kinda rhyme. But the girls enjoy the Wii too, in fact BabyA is the bowling champ - nobody here can beat her, she is all strikes and spares!

Me, I am a little stressed over packing for our next trip. But I am also super excited to see all my family!! I got my hair cut and I have long bangs!! I know, I don't have a picture and I can't take one today b/c I just let it go au natural! And it ain't pretty today!! I did go to the Spa last week for a mani/pedi and massage. It was soooo nice to get a pamper break, although my back was full of tension. It required a lot of work and the next day, I was relaxed but sore!! And let's see . . .I have a sitter so that I can skate next Tuesday, I can't wait!! Anybody want to come????

For mother's day the girls made me breakfast!! Yummy. At first the menu for the morning included Peanut Butter, Jelly and Sugar on bread. But luckily, I suggested Cinnamon Toast - so half a container of butter, a jar of cinnamon and a pound of sugar later - some delicious breakfast was served. DH made the all important coffee!!

As for the summer, we have this next trip coming up. And then we have to figure out when to come to VA! I ended up not putting the girls in any 'camp' except for Vacation Bible school in July b/c I figured we could skate and go to Virginia to fill in the rest of the time!! I might regret that the second week of June!! So if anyone wants to come visit (Kelli has to come b/c it is tradition now) we would love to have you!! Bring the kids, come to our pool, the aquarium, the city, the new CabbagePatch Kids hospital, ride the MARTA, ice skate, go shopping at IKEA, heck, leave the hubby working at home if you want too!!

Okay, is that good Kelli??? Oh and the dog is doing fine. He ate one of the girl's lunch boxes last week. So she has been taking brown bags instead of me buying her a new one, two weeks before school gets out!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

if I had a little clapping happy face icon! :) it's so good to hear how you are...let's see.

we really need to nail down a date for us coming. Could we join you during VBS? what are the exact dates?

eeeekkk I can't wait to see your hair! Long bangs...you are so brave and cool.

when do you leave for that other trip...and how long again?

I'm so excited about seeing you this summer :)

4:34 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

hey you leave tomorrow! just in case you forgot! :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home