Sunday, April 06, 2008

Who wants to do some web searching??




So we are all going to DISNEY WORLD!!We are going to be staying at the Animal Kingdom resort (maybe we will see Jon B??) I am so excited but I have to figure one thing out . . . The girls LOVE Mary Poppins and I know that I have seen her there before. So how in the world can you find out which characters are going to be there and when? I have tried to do a quick search, but was really frustrated. So, if anyone is in the know, please let me know!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Mary Poppins is always at MGM, and she usually is with a penguin..I think she may do one character breakfast if I remember correctly but I know she's at MGM, usually in the front of the park or in the center around the big ol' hat :) eeek I'm so jealous!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

yeah! have fun!!! when are you going?! the girls will LOVE it- the perfect age :-)

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home