Saturday, January 19, 2008

And more snow . . .

Can you believe it - two snowy days in ONE week here in the ATL! So we must take pics to record this historic event!




Gem and I stayed inside. Gem has a real connection with Goose. Even when he doesn't feel well, he still doesn't mind being around her. So she snuggled with Goose today. He came over and lay right down beside her. But I moved her since it made me a little nervous having her so close to his sore leg. But then she fell asleep playing by herself!




And I thought I would show off my new hat! I won it in a photo contest - love it!! Nor did I realize how many freckles I still have, they usually are a summer thing!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

what more snow!? well it bypassed us right by!

yay.

so goose and gem are darlin'! well gem is darling! ;)

looking happy I like that ;)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

wow... a snowman!! awesomw! and gem is so cute sleeping on the floor... :o) and i like your hat!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Cute photos. At first glance it looked like your baby was sleeping on a leafy forest floor. Too cute - and I say that being a guy! So it must be cute.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home