Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Poor, Poor Goose

Well, Goose either has canine osteomyelitis (bone infection) or canine osteosarcoma (bone cancer.) We are really hoping it is just an infection and the 20 pills a day that I am now having to put down his throat will do the trick. The poor dog's leg is swollen about 3x's his normal size and he really can't bend it. He looks pretty pitiful. I said 'squirrel' today and he just looked at me instead of the usual frantic run to the door, so I know he really doesn't feel well.

So anyway, if you don't mind praying for a dog, please add Goose to your prayers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oh sweetie...I'm so sorry. I will pray for Goose, K's been asking, I think he heard me talking to M about it. Hugs to Goosers.

9:12 PM  
Blogger troydays said...

All our best wishes to you both.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

oh no! i hope he gets better- i'll add him and your family to my prayer list.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home