Friday, June 27, 2008

Doing things I don't want to do . . . cleaning.

Even though, my idea of a great day would be sitting on the couch watching Wimbeldon, I have too many other things to do! In order for my mom to come next week, I have to clean the guest room, which until today was full of 'organized' piles of stuff. So, I had to put the piles away! And I am thinking that I might have to sell in the twins' club sale again, even though, I really don't wanna. But Gem helped me today.
And BabyA has some kind of stomach bug and she got sick twice last night and she has stayed laying down most of today, so I knew we couldn't go anywhere. So, instead of sitting eating bonbons on the couch while watching some amazing tennis, I cleaned! Enjoy the pics!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home