Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cleaning Up!

This weekend I had just HAD it with our game/art/activity closet! So, DH installed some new shelves and I organized it! We managed to put shelves along the inside right wall too - so there is so much extra space! It looks great! Dh want to know how long it will last like this - I think at least 2 weeks!! (You can click on the pics to see completely up-close organization!!)

BEFORE:



AFTER:



And the girls wanted us to bunk their beds! They love it! And it makes their room seem so big!! I think we are going to move their dollhouse in there so they can play in their room. Plus Gem thinks it is fun to climb the ladder - so if we put all the big girls stuff in one room, we can try to keep her out there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Tag you're it!

And wow that made a significant difference! I love it...now I need some :)

7:38 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

wow... that closet looks fantastic! wanna come down and do my whole house??

12:18 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

funny, we were just talking about getting the kids bunk beds at dinner tonight.
can you come and clean my closets? i love it!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home