Friday, August 01, 2008

What have I been doing for the past 12 hours?

Well, after Kelli and the crew left . . . it has been just pretty calm around here!

Took the girls to the rink for ice skating lessons!
Cleaned the house!
Watched a very exciting So You Think You Can Dance Show!!
Then this morning, enjoyed a couple nice cups of coffee!
Went out and saw Cloth Diapers (Yup, like Gem uses) at TARGET! Bum Genius!!!
Took the girls to Kohl's to buy some clothes and take advantage of Tax Free!!
Came home, Gem actually took a nap and the big girls and I watched Aquamarine (cute movie!)

For the weekend:
Either go for a walk with the family tomorrow morning or go to a parade
Upload pics from Kel's visit - although she has all the pics since my camera was either dead or charging the whole time!
Find and install new lights in the kitchen ceiling.
The girls have a neighborhood Kindergarten Round-up on Sunday!
That is it!! No tennis, no parties, no big plans!! I love it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

well you know the slurpee pictures were all for you my love!

I'm impressed you did all this on THURSDAY! LOL

you are my dear dear friend and I love you. Thanks for letting us crash at your house :) We had a blast. Did you get all your flair! HA :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

You are a busy woman! wish i could join you for those cups of coffee! Love to your family :-)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home