Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wierd Things ...

Well, Kelli, you tagged me . . . and I am so not weird!! Just kidding . . . I am so weird!

1. I am a morning person.

2. I can still sing commercials that I heard on tv when I was a kid... remember . . . Crispy Critters, how do you do ...

3. In fact, I love music from when I was a kid so much, that my girls favorite songs are the B'52's Love Shack, Everybody Have Fun Tonight by Wang Chung, and Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears. We have so much fun in the car!!

4. I hate wearing shoes. I would go barefoot everywhere if it weren't for dirty, icky floors.

5. I still sleep on my side (from when I was pregnant) with 3 pillows. It is just so comfy!!

6. I pick at scabs. I just can't let them be . . . they have to come off.

7. I love to eat Haggis, yummy!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

i hate shoes too. good thing we live where it's not too cold! and yucky... haggis! although i'm pretty sure i've never even tried it. :o)

6:35 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

hmmm haggis, yuck really now that's weird and somewhat grandmother like....LOL

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home