Monday, September 01, 2008

Nothing to blog about . . .

Well,I had planned on blogging after Virginia Tech successfully started their season. But as we all know, that didn't happen. That quarterback . . . c'mon take the red shirt of Tyrod already. We know it is going to have to happen this season or we all know it should. Oh well, we shall see. . .

Nothing much going on around here. Just a broken washing machine! I mean who needs to do laundry?? Hopefully, the repair guy will be able to fix it on Wednesday. Otherwise, Wednesday night, I will be out at the store picking out a brand new, shiny, fancy washing machine.

And we are supposed to go to Hilton Head next weekend for a day or two, but that Hurricane Hanna might just be ruining the end of summer plans around here. Bummer. But maybe, it will turn and go after another coast!!

The girls still love Kindergarten. I got to eat lunch with them the other day. I thought the cafeteria was rather quiet for a 100 5 year olds, but we had the lights turned out on us and we received a reprimand for being too loud. Guess they have never eaten lunch with 7th and 8th graders . . . now that is loud!!! I used to dread lunchtime!

I have been watching a lot of tennis this last few days, since the US Open is going on. I was having Olympic withdrawals, so it is nice to still have some kind of sport to watch during the day!!

See, boring. I told you that I had nothing to blog about. But maybe, you find my boring life not so boring?? Or not!! K out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

it is nice to see we live equally glamorous lives..

G..L..A..M...O.R..OUS...livin' first class...

:-)

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home