Thursday, September 11, 2008

A toadstool in the mint . . . and the beach!!

This is my picture of the day! I have a couple of mint plants outside my front door. And when I went to grab a leaf, I noticed a sneaky little toadstool hanging out. I thought it looked kinda neat!
And after we were sure that Tropical Storm Hanna was not going to hit Hilton Head, we packed up quickly and headed out to the beach!! It was great. The beach is such a wonderful place to be and it was fantastic getting to go there with my mom and Granny, if even for just a couple of days!! And remember, if you click on the pics they should get bigger!!!

Gem was FEARLESS!! She just kept going into the waves determined to be like her big sissies!
SO BIG!!!! We played hookie for the first time!!
My mom!! And one of her favorite pastimes - taking pics of the Grandkids!
My Granny!! She loves the sun and the beach!! I hope when I am in my 80's that I still love the beach as much as I do now!!
Daddy and Baby B!
She loved it!!
Posers!! Watch America's Next Top Model much??!
Granny and Baby A!
Yup, she knows she is cute!
Driving our traditional car!! My mom and A built this this year!! But we always have to have a car of some kind at the beach!
This is why you shouldn't use spray sunscreen on yourself!! Poor DH!!
I realized I had no pics of me at the beach . . . so I took this of myself yesterday!! I did get tan at the beach in addition to the burn on my back!
And just yesterday Gem looked too cute in this hat!! And she posted for a minute . . .
And then she gave me the wagging 'No' Finger! I guess she was done!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I love the no no no! :) too cute :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Aw, your kiddos are adorable! WTG on the tan!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home