Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ulcers???



Did you see the Virginia Tech game yesterday?? I am getting too old for the suspense - I am going to get an ulcer if the Hokies don't increase their winning margins. Both DH and I were screaming at the tv for the last few minutes of the game. The girls just wanted to know who was going to win and we kept saying, 'we don't know.' I shouldn't have to say that . . . I should be able to say, the Hokies b/c they are winning by 20! (I wish!)

So, it is good though that they won. Nothing like living in Georgia Tech territory . . . I guess I will be wearing VT wear to the bus stop tomorrow!!!

And very random musing here: Baby A and I went to a bunch of garage sales yesterday morning! There was a large neighborhood doing their annual 'neighborhood' sale. And oh, the traffic!! There were hundreds of people there. There were also about 100 garage sales. You know what we got, well, what A got?? A glass of lemonade. That is it! Out of all those garages, there was not one fun or good thing. But my little one was so excited that I had .50 so that she could buy a drink from some kids that had set up a stand. SO if you are going to have a garage sale, keep your kids busy selling lemonade. I think that family was going to make more off the lemonade then their stuff - the kids were cute and had handmade signs. And .50 cents for a dixie cup of lemonade?? They made a killing!! We did see another stand that had cookies too, but we were driving out.

And I need to find something other than baby A and baby B since they aren't babies anymore. . . any suggestions??

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Yay go HOkies...

you could call them Paris and Nicole! LOL j/k love you!

what about Haley and Annie (like from PT!:))

Don't forget your hokie gear 'moro! :)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

oh, i know... that game made me EXHAUSTED!! i was pacing the floor, totally ignoring the fact that dinner had to be made, baths given, etc. phew! i wasn't sure we would pull it off.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home